This is the premium add-on plugin for the Stock Tracking & Reporting for Woocommerce plugin.
When this is installed this alongside the core plugin, you will be able to:
- Search and filter the tracked transactions by date, product name, sku, customer email, and order numbers.
- Add manual transactions for offline sales while keeping the product inventory levels synchronised.
- Generate a monthly report of transactions including the starting and ending balances of each product.
- Print the reports or export them as a csv or tab-delimited file.
- Support the development of the core plugin.
The core plugin is free and required for this premium add-on. You can download it from the WordPress plugin library.
With the core version of the plugin, you can now track all stock changes in your online store:
- Sales on orders
- Cancellations on orders
- Increases and decreases in the product pages and quick-edit pages